Do you have what it takes to survive? Pit your wits against the elements on this scenario-based two-night course designed to test your bushcraft and survival skills to the max.
On this course you'll:
- Refresh the basics of firelighting and shelter building
- Review edible and medicinal plants
- Practice game preparation and outdoor cooking
- Learn traditional and natural navigation techniques
- Build traps and snares to catch your dinner
- Collect, filter and purify water
- Explore survival psychology and planning strategies
- Have a go at hunting weapons through time
This course gives you the opportunity to practically apply your skills in a survival situation as you'll be expected to fend for yourself once everyone is happy that you have the right level of competence. Ex Army survival expert Richard Adey will be your trainer and assessor on this certified course. Numbers are limited to 10 adults, minimum age 18. A kit list will be given out prior to the course but all tools, equipment, food and drink will be provided.