Escape to the woods for the weekend and channel your inner Bear Grylls on this two-day overnight course introducing the basics of bushcraft and survival.
On this course you'll:
- Learn different fire lighting techniques
- Make cordage from hazel and nettles
- Find out about edible and medicinal plants
- Prepare wild meat and cook it on an open fire
- Learn how to sharpen and use a knife safely
- Erect natural and manmade shelters
- Put it all to the test with a night out under the stars!
Numbers are limited to eight adults with a minimum age limit of 18. A kit list will be given out prior to the course but tools and equipment will be provided. We encourage you to use the shelters you will be shown but sleeping in your own tent is also fine. Lunch will be needed on the first day but all food and drink will be provided thereafter.