A half day in the outdoors for all ages: make pegs, light fires, drink tea and roast marshmallows.
Escape to the wilds for this half day bushcraft experience. Perfect as a short, fun, bonding activity for families and groups and/or for individuals who want to dip their toe into the world of bushcraft.
- Make tent pegs
- Light fires without matches or lighters
- Make pot hangers
- Make tea and roast marshmallows over your fire.
- No minimum age but under 18's must be accompanied by an adult.
- Cake, biscuits and hot & cold drinks provided. Please bring extra food if you want.
- Please get in touch beforehand if you have any special dietary requirements.
- Please wear appropriate clothing and footwear for all weathers.
- Minimum group size is 4 people. We have to do this to make it viable. If you are an individual or small group please call for available dates and to discuss options.
- For last minute bookings please contact us for availability and we will be happy to help.
- If you are making a group booking and want the course tailored to your needs please get in touch and we will be happy to help.
I took my partner here for her birthday and we were both extremely impressed. Our instructor, Ed, was absolutely fantastic and catered to our interests. We whittled tent pegs, learnt how to forage for fire lighting materials, learnt different fire lighting techniques and even had time to throw tomahawks at targets which was amazing. We definitely recommend! Thanks again Ed!
(Half Day Bushcraft)