Half Day Bushcraft
A half day in the outdoors for all ages: make pegs, light fires, drink tea and roast marshmallows.
Escape to the wilds for this half day bushcraft experience. Perfect as a short, fun, bonding activity for families and groups and/or for individuals who want to dip their toe into the world of bushcraft.
- Make tent pegs
- Light fires without matches or lighters
- Make pot hangers
- Make tea and roast marshmallows over your fire.
- No minimum age but under 18's must be accompanied by an adult.
- Cake, biscuits and hot & cold drinks provided. Please bring extra food if you want.
- Please get in touch beforehand if you have any special dietary requirements.
- Please wear appropriate clothing and footwear for all weathers.
- Minimum group size is 4 people. We have to do this to make it viable. If you are an individual or small group please call for available dates and to discuss options.
- For last minute bookings please contact us for availability and we will be happy to help.
- If you are making a group booking and want the course tailored to your needs please get in touch and we will be happy to help.
Family of 14 - grandparents, parents and 6 children had a fantastic day in the woods on the South Downs on a sunny day in February. . Under the guidance of Ian Gosling who shared his knowledge and expertise in fire making, whittling, cooking and den building with skill and enthusiasm, we all had a very interesting and memorable day. I could certainly recommend the course.
Mair Wilson, Hampshire
(Half Day Bushcraft)