A half day in the outdoors for all ages: make pegs, light fires, drink tea and roast marshmallows.
Escape to the wilds for this half day bushcraft experience. Perfect as a short, fun, bonding activity for families and groups and/or for individuals who want to dip their toe into the world of bushcraft.
- Make tent pegs
- Light fires without matches or lighters
- Make pot hangers
- Make tea and roast marshmallows over your fire.
- No minimum age but under 18's must be accompanied by an adult.
- Cake, biscuits and hot & cold drinks provided. Please bring extra food if you want.
- Please get in touch beforehand if you have any special dietary requirements.
- Please wear appropriate clothing and footwear for all weathers.
- Minimum group size is 4 people. We have to do this to make it viable. If you are an individual or small group please call for available dates and to discuss options.
- For last minute bookings please contact us for availability and we will be happy to help.
- If you are making a group booking and want the course tailored to your needs please get in touch and we will be happy to help.
We had a great time on our half day bushcraft experience led by Pete, who was knowledgeable, friendly and patient. He took care to explain how to safely use knives etc when we made our tent pegs. Learning how to make a fire, first searching woods for kindling and dry wood, was a lovely 'back to nature' experience. And it was a real achievement to boil water over our fires to make a hot drink. The axe throwing was great fun too. The location is beautiful and peaceful. Thanks to Jamie who was very helpful during the booking process and engendered confidence as I planned our new and highly enjoyable experience .
Cez, South Wales
(Half Day Bushcraft)