Stalk to Fork (UK)
Enjoy a weekend's deer stalking with a difference. Not only will this two-day overnight course give you the opportunity to stalk, you'll also find out how to butcher and cook what you cull.
On this course you'll:
- Get full training with rim-fired and centre-fired rifles
- Learn how to stalk and the reasons why we cull
- Spend one evening and one morning stalking for Roe and Muntjac
- Go lamping for rabbits and foxes after dark
- Have a venison butchery masterclass
- Experiment with different cooking techniques to prepare perfect meat
- Enjoy a venison taster menu
- Leave with meat that you have shot and butchered yourself
If you do not feel confident with butchering the deer yourself we can butcher, vaccum pack and send the deer onto you (extra cost of £60 - decided at the time).
All food and drink is provided. Venison steak rolls for lunch, three course meal in the evening, stalkers breakfast and sample menu to finish off (you will not go hungry!).
Accommodation is in heated bell tents with comfortable camp beds (2 people per tent). Toilet facilities provided via a composting toilet.
To give everyone the opportunity to get the full experience places are limited to four people per course.
I would highly recommended this course to anyone, whether an experienced stalker or a novice like myself, since attending I have personally recommended the course to several friends and work colleagues. Jamie and the team have a wealth of knowledge and experience in there field and are enthusiastic about sharing this to ensure you have the best possible experience. The hospitality was second to none and the food was outstanding. I will definately be attending another course in the near future.
David Owen, Essex
(Stalk to Fork (UK))