Stalk to Fork (Africa)
4 nights under the southern stars of South Africa hunting various plains game and preparing and eating what you shoot. A unique hunting expedition.
Experience a stalking adventure you will never forget in a 4 night African safari. Unlike many other outfits, we can offer the unique opportunity to be involved in the management of the Eastern Cape game and actually butcher and eat what you cull. We are not shooting big trophies but cull animals (the meat is far tastier) but the hunting just as exciting and engrossing. We have teamed up with Mangoliso Safari's, Jurgen Currie to create this opportunity. www.mangoliso.com
On this course you'll:
- Experience close contact game viewing at the Addo Elephant Park
- Familiarise yourself sighting and firing rifles at a private game reserve
- Take an evening game drive to learn see the quarry and the lie of the land
- Go out on multiple accompanied stalks for springbok, impala and kudu
- Learn how to dress the animals and prepare different cuts of meat
- Uncover the secret art of making that great South African delicacy, biltong!
We can take a maximum of six people on this course. Costs are all inclusive apart from the flights and a small amount of spending money for presents. Flights are not included in the package to give you the flexibility to tailor a longer holiday stay to experience more of what Africa has to offer.
More dates can be available for group bookings where we can offer discounts for groups of 4 or more.
Experience of a life time!