Rediscover primitive butchery and cookery skills on this intimate, four-person course. We promise you the most delicious, melt-in-the-mouth meat, all prepared by your own fair hands!
On this course you’ll:
- Find out about more about deer management and benefits of venison
- Learn how to skin and butcher a deer, stalked by the instructor himself
- Try different cooking techniques including carpaccio, steaks and roasts
- Rediscover ancestral skills to make use of the hide and antlers
- Enjoy a lavish venison and wild food feast complete with wine
- Get to take home meat that you have butchered yourself
This course uses only equipment that you will already have at home so you can put the skills you learn to the test after the course to impress your family and friends.
What a fantastic course! Jamie's enthusiasm and style of delivery meant everyone was able to benefit from hands on and one to one tuition. I now feel much more confident in dealing with my venison. I thoroughly recommend this course to anyone involved in recreational stalking.
Mike Rent, Meon Valley
(Whole of the Deer)