Whole of the Deer
Rediscover primitive butchery and cookery skills on this intimate, four-person course. We promise you the most delicious, melt-in-the-mouth meat, all prepared by your own fair hands!
On this course you’ll:
- Find out about more about deer management and benefits of venison
- Learn how to skin and butcher a deer, stalked by the instructor himself
- Try different cooking techniques including carpaccio, steaks and roasts
- Rediscover ancestral skills to make use of the hide and antlers
- Enjoy a lavish venison and wild food feast complete with wine
- Get to take home meat that you have butchered yourself
This course uses only equipment that you will already have at home so you can put the skills you learn to the test after the course to impress your family and friends.
This course was extremely well put together. A relaxed environment with an amazing venue and surroundings.
I’m fairly new to deer stalking and wanted to improve and further my knowledge. I was not disappointed!!!
Jamie ran the course with a warm approach, there was no judgement, just great guidance. With a mixed bunch on the course, Jamie catered for all our abilities.
I was gifted this experience and I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting to better there skills and understanding.
Chris S, Southampton
(Whole of the Deer)