Spend half a day learning and playing with: catapults, throwing axes, wooden bows and air rifles. Always a little bit of competition thrown in.
Learn about and play with various hunting weapons from through the ages on this fun, interactive half day. Suitable for all over 14’s (especially those with an inner beast). The session can be made into practice sessions and competition with each tool so great for a stag group half day session.
- Throwing axes
- Wooden bows
- Air rifles (with exploding targets).
- Minimum age 14 and all under 18's must be accompanied by an adult.
- Cake, biscuits and hot and cold drinks provided. Please bring extra food if you want.
- Please get in touch beforehand if you have any special dietary requirements.
- Please wear appropriate clothing and footwear for all weathers.
- Minimum group size is 4 people. We have to do this to make it viable. If you are an individual or small group please call for available dates and to discuss options.
- For last minute bookings please contact us for availability and we will be happy to help.
- If you are making a group booking and want the course tailored to your wants please get in touch and we will be happy to help.
We had the most fabulous day, our group was aged 21 to 75 and everyone really enjoyed it. Ed was a fantastic guide and taught us all how to get the most out of the different weapons but it was really informal and relaxed and we also appreciated the tea and cake I can’t recommend a trip here highly enough, it was a day we’ll never forget x