Spend half a day learning and playing with: catapults, throwing axes, wooden bows and air rifles. Always a little bit of competition thrown in.
Learn about and play with various hunting weapons from through the ages on this fun, interactive half day. Suitable for all over 14’s (especially those with an inner beast). The session can be made into practice sessions and competition with each tool so great for a stag group half day session.
- Throwing axes
- Wooden bows
- Air rifles (with exploding targets).
- Minimum age 14 and all under 18's must be accompanied by an adult.
- Cake, biscuits and hot and cold drinks provided. Please bring extra food if you want.
- Please get in touch beforehand if you have any special dietary requirements.
- Please wear appropriate clothing and footwear for all weathers.
- Minimum group size is 4 people. We have to do this to make it viable. If you are an individual or small group please call for available dates and to discuss options.
- For last minute bookings please contact us for availability and we will be happy to help.
- If you are making a group booking and want the course tailored to your wants please get in touch and we will be happy to help.
Me and a couple mates did the Hunting weapon half day - bows, air rifles, axe throwing and catapults. We had a great time! Jamie was an excellent teacher, he new exactly what he was talking about, created a super laid back atmosphere and laid everything out so there were no risk of accidents. Hidden talents were revealed, plastic deer were slain, and fun was had by all! And because of an overbooking mix up, Jamie sorted us with an extra hour at no extra cost, which was appreciated as the afternoon flew by. Great fun, Highly recommended!
Pete Leigh, Sheffield