We can create a tailor-made experience for your team incorporating as much or as little professional skills building into the experience as you wish. Make it just about getting out of the office to unwind or include dynamic team challenges into the experience.
Previous events have included:
A 24 hour overnight experience for 180 management consultants in the New Forest
- Evening: lamb and venison spit roast followed by a silent disco in the woods
- Morning: series of bushcraft activities and challenges
- Lunch: wood fired pizzas in the great outdoors
A day of bushcraft and leadership skills with a team from a London City bank
- Morning: two groups taught different survival skills
- Lunch: ponassed trout on open fires
- Afternoon: teams mixed with differing bushcraft skills to complete a scenario
- Debrief: leadership and team dynamics reflection activity based on observations and outcomes of survival scenarios
- Evening: decamp to the pub for more team bonding!
We provide the location, fully qualified instruction and all the tools and equipment. All you need to do is get in touch to help build an experience to suit you.
We have strong links with the adventure activity providers in the area so can provide: white water rafting; gorge walking; canyoning; paintballing; rock climbing; abseiling; high ropes; canoeing; kayaking; and/or clay pigeon shooting to compliment the bushcraft skills.
"Jamie hosted around 150 of us a couple of weeks ago in the new forest for a fantastic twenty four hours of food, camping and bushcraft skills. Every element was brilliant - Jamie and the team were super friendly (nothing was too much trouble, even though they had been manually turning the deer and lamb spit roasts in bright sunshine all day), breakfast was amazing (poached eggs for 150!!), and the bushcraft skills training highly interactive and rewarding. I cannot recommend them highly enough."