Vouchers Terms and Conditions
1. Gift Vouchers are valid for 24 months from issue date. The booking must be made within this time, but the stay can fall outside of it.
2. If the total value of your course/experience with Wild Bushcraft is greater than the Gift Voucher, the excess is the responsibility of the Gift Voucher holder.
3. If the total value is less than the Gift Voucher, there will be no cash refund, but the difference will be reissued to you as a separate Gift Voucher.
4. Gift Vouchers will be deducted from the total value of the course/experience at point of booking.
5. Costs associated with travel to and from the chosen place are the responsibilities of the Gift Voucher holder.
6. If booking online, you must enter the secret code into the relevant section of the booking form. If phoning to redeem, please say you are using the Gift Voucher and quote the secret code.
7. Gift Vouchers may only be redeemed once, cannot be exchanged for cash and are non-transferable and non-refundable.
8. Terms & Conditions are subject to change.
Had the most fantastic weekend learning bushcraft skills on the overnight course with the Wild Bushcraft company for my boyfriends 30th birthday!
Ed and Ad were absolutely fantastic guides who were knowledgeable, funny and down to earth. We learnt how make fires, tie knots, set up camp, make our own mallets and tent pegs, forage for berries and learn all about wild plants. We made our own bread over an open fire and ate it with some beers and our freshly prepared pheasant - which was absolutely delicious having never tried it before! :p
After it went dark, we were also taught about stars and how best to navigate your way using stars and trees for directions!
Jamie was the person I organised the trip with in the first place and he was helpful, organised, easy going and it was great to meet him during the weekend with his lovely dog too! Such a great guy!
Overall just a fantastic weekend and I cant thank Jamie, Ad and Ed enough! If you're wondering whether it's for you, give it a try- it definitely is! You'll be Bear Grylls before the night is out! :)